Re: ACTION-73 : Provide proposal to adapt Requirements scope

From: Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:57:21 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)
To: XML Security Working Group WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>

All,

Regarding ACTION-73, "Provide proposal to adapt Requirements scope":

Based on the earlier discussion on this topic, I am suggesting the
following:

Title:
------
Change title from

XML Signature and Canonicalization: Requirements and Design Notes

XML Security v.next Use Cases and Requirements

Scope/Content:
--------------
In order to have a consistent treatment of XML Enc as well as XML Sig and
simplify the layout of the text, I suggest changing the current
scope/content to:

1 Scope
2 Introduction
3 Usage scenarios
 	XML signature incl. canonicalization
 	XML encryption
4 XML Encryption Design Requirements
     4.1 Fundamentals
     4.2 Design Options
     4.3 Requirements
5 XML Signature Design Requirements
   (to include canonicalization Design Requirements as already in the
    current Aug 20 draft)
     5.1 Fundamentals
     5.2 Design Options
     5.3 Requirements