Re: ACTION-73 : Provide proposal to adapt Requirements scope

Magnus

Thank you for providing this proposal.

1) I would suggest placing XML Signature (section 5) before XML
Encryption, (section 4) .

2) I would also like to keep the Principles section before section 3,
Usage Scenarios.

3) Perhaps the title should be "XML Security Use Cases and
Requirements" since v.next might become awkward at some point later...