Re: ACTION-73 : Provide proposal to adapt Requirements scope

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 22:34:40 +0100
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, XML Security Working Group WG <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
To: ext Magnus Nyström <magnus@rsa.com>

Magnus

Thank you for providing this proposal.

1) I would suggest placing XML Signature (section 5) before XML
Encryption, (section 4) .

2) I would also like to keep the Principles section before section 3,
Usage Scenarios.

3) Perhaps the title should be "XML Security Use Cases and
Requirements" since v.next might become awkward at some point later...