From: Rushforth, Peter [Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca]
Sent: August 2, 2012 1:03 PM
To: public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org
Subject: use cases

Hi Folks,

I've added more beef to the use cases for automatic namespaces and "NeoXML".

Please have a look and let me know if there are details that could be improved.  I seem to be working in a layered fashion, but we can always go back and amplify something if it does not support the layer above.  I hope this will help build the case for each and every vowel proposed.

So first read automatic namespaces, then read NeoXML:

http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/Distributed_extensibility_/_automatic_namespaces
http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/NeoXML_/_NanoXML

Send comments back here.

Thanks