use cases

From: Rushforth, Peter <Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 17:03:28 +0000
To: "public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org" <public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org>
Hi Folks,

I've added more beef to the use cases for automatic namespaces and "NeoXML".

Please have a look and let me know if there are details that could be improved.  I seem to be working in a layered fashion, but we can always go back and amplify something if it does not support the layer above.  I hope this will help build the case for each and every vowel proposed.

So first read automatic namespaces, then read NeoXML:

http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/Distributed_extensibility_/_automatic_namespaces
http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/NeoXML_/_NanoXML

Send comments back here.

Thanks