Re: use cases

http://www.w3.org/community/xmlhypermedia/wiki/NeoXML_/_NanoXML

> Send comments back here.
>
> Thanks Peter

I must be missing something because I don't understand this at all.
If a system can be configured to understand

rel="ns" href="http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace"

Then it could be configured to understand href attributes generally, so
presumably it could be similarly configured to understand any other
hypertext related attributes such as src, it wouldn't really need the
namespace mechanism would it?

In your automatic namespace document you appear to be assigning
namespaces to uprefixed attributes so this would mean the
documents were not expressible in xml 1.0 + Namesapces. That isn't
necessarily bad but it ought to be highlighted if it is true.

David