RE: automatic namespaces use case

From: Liam R E Quin <liam@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 07:55:51 -0400
To: "Rushforth, Peter" <Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>
Cc: "public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org" <public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org>
On Thu, 2012-08-02 at 11:37 +0000, Rushforth, Peter wrote:
> Hi Liam,
>
> In fact, you could go one step further for a "MicroXML".  You could
> say that any resource that was requested from anywhere with a media
> type of application/uxml+xml

I'll take that to mean, "that was served with a MIME content-type of
application/uxml+xml"

> would *implicitly* have a reference to the
> http://www.w3.org/XML/1998/namespace resource on the root

Yes - that's similar to what I had proposed.

My original proposal is no longer online (the blog hosting was costing
$11/month and I haven't found time to put it up elsewhere), sorry.

I won't have much of a chance to look at stuff now until after Balisage.

Liam