RE: automatic namespaces use case

From: Rushforth, Peter <Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:13:29 +0000
To: "liam@w3.org" <liam@w3.org>
CC: "public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org" <public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org>
Great, well I won't have an opportunity to discuss until a couple of weeks from now. I thought your proposal was actually your Balisage paper here:

http://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/vol3/print/Quin01/BalisageVol3-Quin01.html

which is why I've referred to it as automatic namespaces.  You do realize you can get a blogger account for free, right?

I'll add a bit more detail based on these emails to the distributed extensibility use case on the wiki, and I'll add a MicroXML use case as well.

This is fun!

Peter