Re: change to test suite overview page - request for review and comments

  A couple of typos:

"tests which have not changes since"

"considerably extending there 2002 contributions."

There is information about read-only access to the public repository here:

http://dev.w3.org.cvsweb.info/

No idea whether it works!

It perhaps should be emphasized more clearly that you need to download
the last general-release ZIP file, and then download from CVS on top of
that to get the changes - it's a rather unorthodox and unfriendly mechanism.

Michael Kay
Saxonica