Re: Resigning from the XProc WG

On Thu, 2016-06-16 at 08:07 -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> Liam,
>
> I’m not sure to whom the chair addresses his resignation. Regardless,
> with deep regret, I find that I must tender my resignation from the
> XML Processing Model working Group.

Norm, I know you well enough not to try to persuade you to stay at this
point :-( so I'd like to thank you for past work - you have helped to
make the world a better place - and to give you best wishes for the
future - I'm sure you will continue to make the world a better place.

A big thank you, a big farewell and I hope not a goodbye.

Liam

--
Liam R. E. Quin <liam@w3.org>
The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)