Re: p:data and p:load

James Fuller <jim@webcomposite.com> writes:
> p:data is a lot more sophisticated in terms of handling non xml data
> and I was wondering if it would be worth harmonising p:load
> which could result in us adopting p:data attributes as p:option (and
> implicit wrapping behavior) or redefining the step with a non primary
> input port
> which uses p:data ?

Yes. We added p:data late in the process. I think we should consider
some sort of harmonization in V.next. We should at least follow the
model of XSLT 3.0 and attempt to make JSON support first-class, even
if we don't go "all the way" to make arbitrary data first-class.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh