Transition request: first publication of a Working Group Note

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:49:09 -0500
To: ph@w3.org
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, w3t-comm@w3.org, chairs@w3.org
The XML Processing Model Working Group would like to publish "Document
Templating Steps for XProc" as a (first public) Working Group Note on
25 January 2011. We propose the short name "xproc-template".

The document is staged at

and I believe it is pubrules clean. The Working Group decision to
publish the Note is recorded in the minutes of 6 January:

Please let me know if there's anything else you need.

On behalf of the WG,

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation