XProc telcon CANCELLED 20 Jan 2011

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:59:08 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Hi folks,

I failed to close the loop on getting the note published and I haven't
see anything from Henry about the processor profiles document, so I'm
going to give us a week off. I'll get the paperwork for the note
settled in the extra hour tomorrow, if not before.

Sorry for the late notice.

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com