Publication request: Document Templating Steps for XProc on 01/25

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:56:45 -0500
To: webreq@w3.org
CC: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org, chairs@w3.org
Dear webreq,

The XML Processing Model WG would like to publish the following
document:

  Document Templating Steps for XProc

as a first public Working Group Note on 25 January 2011.

I believe that the document is pubrules clean and already staged
at

  http://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/staging/NOTE-xproc-template-20110125/

Permission for the first public draft and short name can be found
here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2011JanMar/0013.html

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks, in advance!

Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation
www.marklogic.com