RE: New draft of XML Processor Profiles

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:08:44 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
I am not sure what to make of the following:

- The Notation II is labelled as X, as is Document II/[notations].
- Attribute II/[references] and Processing Instruction II/[notation] are labelled as B,P.

In a processor that does not provide notation information, what would the properties of the Attribute and Processing Instruction IIs look like? (Maybe the missing definition of B would clear that up for me.)

Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman
Consultant Software Engineer