RE: parameters

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:58:49 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
> I noticed (because I broke it :-) that the test suite expects the
> p:parameters step to insert a namespace attribute even when the
> parameter is in no namespace:
>
>   <c:param namespace="" name="input1" value="value2"/>
>
> versus
>
>   <c:param name="input1" value="value2"/>
>
> Did we mean for that to be the case, or is that just an accident of
> implementation?

The latter. Actually, Calumet used to not generate the namespace
attribute for parameters in no namespace initially, but then a couple of
tests were written that depended on that behavior. I could either make
you change Calabash or change Calumet. I decided to change my own code
to make the whole process simpler for both of us :) Both creating the
empty namespace attribute and omitting it are correct, it is just the
way the tests were written.

Vojtech