p:hash

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:39:25 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Vojtech,

I think the p:hash test suite results are wrong, which means you and
I implemented them with the same bug :-)

For example, the expected result of hash-002 is

  e75c25ded7f06c768653b27b29d39fa

I think the correct result is

  e75c25ded7f006c768653b27b29d39fa

Both of us were failing to make sure that byte values < 16 in the hash
were padded to two characters.

So 0x0 became "0" where I think it should be "00".

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | I maintain there is much more wonder in
http://nwalsh.com/            | science than in pseudoscience. And in