Re: Test suite coverage update

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:54:14 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
[...]
> Just a question. If the pipeline document had a base URI
> http://example.com/pipeline.xpl, should the following also work (without
> re-requesting the document again)?

If you specify anything more than just the fragment, I don't think you
can gaurantee that the document won't be requested again. At least, I
don't think it would be wrong *to* request the document again in that
case.

"#foo" is a special case.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There are infinite possibilities of
http://nwalsh.com/            | error, and more cranks take up