RE: Test suite coverage update

> "Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> [...]
> > Just a question. If the pipeline document had a base URI
> > http://example.com/pipeline.xpl, should the following also
> work (without
> > re-requesting the document again)?
>
> If you specify anything more than just the fragment, I don't think you
> can gaurantee that the document won't be requested again. At least, I
> don't think it would be wrong *to* request the document again in that
> case.
>
> "#foo" is a special case.

OK. But now I am wondering whether the test pipeinfo-001.xml has
actually anything to do with p:pipeinfo at all. As far as I can tell, it
can be applied to any element in the pipeline, not just p:pipeinfo...
Also, the p:pipeinfo elements may be simply ignored by Xproc processors,
so the test may be actually questionable. Although on the XML level, it
is probably right. Not sure.

Regards,
Vojtech