RE: Test suite coverage update

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:17:44 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org>
> I'm particularly curious what you think of the
> required/pipeinfo-001.xml test. I had to do a little coding to
> make it work, but I'm not sure if it's a fair test.

This does not work in Calumet. Calumet first "compiles" the pipeline
into a Java object representation, and at that moment, the connection
with the underlying document is lost. I will have to think how to
address this.

Just a question. If the pipeline document had a base URI
http://example.com/pipeline.xpl, should the following also work (without
re-requesting the document again)?

I fear I know the answer already, but I ask anyway... :)

Regards,
Vojtech