Re: Test suite coverage update

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 10:08:00 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:

> Great! But it probably also means I will have to program/debug for a
> while... :)

Me too, if it makes you feel any better. I'm particularly curious what you
think of the required/pipeinfo-001.xml test. I had to do a little coding to
make it work, but I'm not sure if it's a fair test.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The things we have most longed for do
http://nwalsh.com/            | not happen; or if they do, it is never