Remove c:errors

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:54:31 +0100
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
We currently say that the error port of a catch will return a c:errors
document containing one or more c:error elements. I think this is a
mistake. I think we should say simply that a sequence of one or more
c:error documents appears on the error port.

Given that different steps can generate error messages, it's a real
burden to make sure that they're all wrapped in a single c:errors
element. And the extra work doesn't seem to have any benefits.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We humans are such limited
http://nwalsh.com/            | creatures--how is it that there are so