Re: add p:encrypt and p:decrypt optional step

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 07:58:11 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Those two step should allow to encrypt and decrypt a selected part of an XML
| document

I have never been able to understand how XML encryption and decription work.
Nor have I ever been able to get any toolchain installed that would do it.
What should the signatures for these steps be?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The belief in a supernatural source of
http://nwalsh.com/            | evil is not necessary; men alone are