My action on dynamic error codes

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:42:47 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
On 5 June, I took an action to "replace the random dynamic errors
with the five so agreed". Having now attempted to implement that action,
I'm finding it very tedious and "wordy".

Instead, I'm going to implement a single dynamic error for "unexpected
node type". Please push back if you feel strongly...

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Of all lies, art is the least untrue.--
http://nwalsh.com/            | Flaubert