Re: media types encoded as unicode in c:http-request response conversion

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 12:41:17 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ "Innovimax SARL" <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| does it mean that application/xml would be infered as base64 ?

Uhm. Yeah, let's reword that a bit, shall we?

  <para>If the media type of the response is an XML media type or
  text type with a <code>charset</code> parameter that is a...

:-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The laws of conscience, which we
http://nwalsh.com/            | pretend to be derived from nature,