Re: Exclude prefixes on p:inline

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:44:24 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Norman Walsh writes:
|
|> | I'd suggest adding it to <p:pipeline-library>, <p:pipeline> and
|> | could have a descendant <p:inline>.
|
| Good point -- I copied from XSLT too assiduously.

Sorry, Henry; I'm confused. Your citation is to my message, but the
quotation is from Jeni's. Are you agreeing with Jeni that we should
allow it higher up, or with me that we should rename it
'exclude-inline-prefixes', or both?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Ignorance is a precious commodity: once
http://nwalsh.com/            | it's gone, you can't get it back.