Re: Yet another draft

From: Rui Lopes <rlopes@di.fc.ul.pt>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:59:19 +0000
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
A few editorial comments based on a quick reading of the spec:

1) Figures 1 and 2 should have a white background instead of transparent
(i've printed the spec and they appear as black boxes - strictly speaking).

2) On 3.2 (For-Each), the last paragraph states "... a sequence of
DocBook chapters ...". Should there be a (non-normative) reference to
DocBook here?

3) Appendix A.4 (Component Declarations), I believe it should be erased,
as A.1, A.2, and A.3 provide all component declarations.

That's all for now.
Cheers,

Rui