Re: XProc Agenda 15 Mar 2007

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:10:26 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| Time to discuss how, if at all, you invoke named pipelines by name in
| v.1?

I'm happy to put that on the agenda if we get through the document
reviews.

Here's a sketch of my proposal:

If a pipeline-library has been imported and that library contains
a named pipeline:

or a component declaration:

then the importing pipeline can invoke my:pipe or ext:step by
using its name:

  <my:pipe>
  </my:pipe>

or