p:equal

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:47:16 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
I recall discussing p:equal last week, but it doesn't seem to have been
recorded in the minutes. Am I imagining it?

FWIW, I believe we agreed to add p:equal with the semantics of
fn:deep-equal.

I think someone had a clever suggestion for the names of the two input
documents, but for the life of me, I can't recall what it was.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.