Re: Allow @namespace on p:pipeline

Norman Walsh wrote:
> but I think we should allows this as well[*]:

Yes. It should definitely be possible to declare pipelines in different
namespaces within a single pipeline library.

(Arguments for a <div> element to provide scoping of namespace
attributes elided. We can always add it later.)

> [*] Truth be told, I think we should just allow name to be a QName,
> but I'm not reopening that issue unless we get a last call comment
> to that effect. Assuming we *get* to last call before our charter
> expires, of course :-)

Actually, looking at <p:declare-step>, it struck me that perhaps we
should have:

In other words, have the type attribute hold a QName that provides the
name of the element that you use to invoke the pipeline (just like the
type attribute on <p:declare-step>), and the name attribute hold a
NCName that provides a local name for the step attribute in <p:pipe>.

Cheers,

Jeni
--
Jeni Tennison