Allow @namespace on p:pipeline

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:41:02 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
In order to allow pipelines to be defined in a namespace even when
they are not part of a library (as well as allowing a library to
contain pipelines from more than one namespace), I think we should
allow the namespace attribute on p:pipeline (with the semantics of
@namespace on p:pipeline-library).

Several recent messages have included examples of the form:

but that's an error. At the moment, you'd need:

but I think we should allows this as well[*]:

[*] Truth be told, I think we should just allow name to be a QName,
but I'm not reopening that issue unless we get a last call comment
to that effect. Assuming we *get* to last call before our charter
expires, of course :-)

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Nothing is worth more than this day.--
http://nwalsh.com/            | Goethe