Re: Cardinality of inputs

From: Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 23:50:48 +0200
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

Seems even less strange because I proposed something like
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-processing-model-wg/2007May/0307.html

(replace optional by required)

but what bother's me is

>     yes          no       One or more documents

that is a sequence by default (because 'no' is the default for
@optional) is 1 or more

I don't think it should be the default

For me the default should be
if nothing precised (1 and only 1)