Re: Grouping in wrap-sequence

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:32:14 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| I think strongly that wrap sequence should take sequence as input and
| output sequence also...

I've got mixed feelings about this one. On the one hand, the whole
point of wrap-sequence is that it takes a sequence, puts a wrapper
around it, and produces a single document.

On the other hand, with group-adjacent, if we say that it can produce
a sequence, the results are pretty obvoius.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A great deal may be done by severity,
http://nwalsh.com/            | more by love, but most by clear