New draft: 10 Aug

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:34:29 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Folks,

I just uploaded a new draft and diffs from the previous editor's draft.

- I added default names to steps and ports
- I added a MIME type appendix with fragid syntax
- I moved the standard step library into the document proper (so
  it's section 6 instead of an appendix)
- I applied a bunch of fixes suggested in email
- I reworded 2.8.2 slightly so that most of the XPath Context sections
  could be removed from the standard step library.

Let me know what I still haven't got right :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Success is relative; it is what we make
http://nwalsh.com/            | of the mess we have made of things.--T.