Re: interupting processing

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:07:35 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
| It occurs to me that now we are processing a sequence of document in
| many steps, it could be interesting to interupt the processing at some
| points
|
| I imagine that we can put the "interuptible" step in a try/catch and
| throw an error
|
| But what about, especially in p:for-each of a p:break element ?

I'm not sure that fits our processing model very well. I can easily
imagine having all the branches of a for-each executing in parallel;
what would break mean then?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The Future is something which everyone
http://nwalsh.com/            | reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an