Re: interupting processing

> / Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> | It occurs to me that now we are processing a sequence of document in
> | many steps, it could be interesting to interupt the processing at some
> | points
> |
> | I imagine that we can put the "interuptible" step in a try/catch and
> | throw an error
> |
> | But what about, especially in p:for-each of a p:break element ?
>
> I'm not sure that fits our processing model very well.

I don't see why ?

I can easily
> imagine having all the branches of a for-each executing in parallel;

hum...how do you ensure the order on the output ?? you need to make the
process end in good order
Worse : what if you use p:http-request inside the for-each ? And if you put
a try catch ?

what would break mean then?

It mean all the process  that have been started after should be interupted

Mohamed