Make p:http-request required?

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:09:37 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
Unlike validation, XSLT 2.0, XQuery, and XSL FO processing, which all
carry a fairly large implementation burden, p:http-request seems
fairly lightweight. (I haven't implemented it yet, so I can still say
this with a clear conscience :-)

Furthermore, it seems like the sort of thing that could make for
really interesting and useful pipelines. It'd be a shame if it wasn't
interoperable.

I propose that we move it to the "required" pile.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man can believe a considerable deal
http://nwalsh.com/            | of rubbish, and yet go about his daily