Re: p:http-request

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:34:16 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org
/ Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.org> was heard to say:
| All of these needs to be clarified in the document.  That's on my list (near
| the top now) to do.  So, this is a good time to tell me what you think.

I don't know what I think yet because I haven't got very far.
I have created

  http://xproc.org/services/echo

which echos back the headers and entity body that you send it.
I guess that's progress :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We have fewer friends than we imagine,
http://nwalsh.com/            | but more than we know.--Hugo Von