Re: Random things I noticed...

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:34:15 +0000 (GMT)
To: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>, public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

> The attribute names "source" and "step" for binding inputs seem a poor
> pair to me.  Both in fact identify the source.  "source-port" and
> "source-step" would be better.

I'll add to this that I don't like the "href" attribute used on
several elements.  It gives no clue as to the role of the uri it
specifies.  I suggest using "from-uri" in the <input> and <output>
elements (it's particularly confusing in the <output> case, since it
mght be taken as a destination), and "context-uri" in the <parameter>
and <when> elements.  For <import>, href seems more reasonable.

-- Richard