Random things I noticed...

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:43:51 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-xml-processing-model-wg@w3.org

... while looking at the spec.

"subpipeline" is used as a non-terminal in the syntax section, but not
defined there.  There's a definition of the concept "subpipeline",
but not of the term as used in the pseudo-grammar.  It should be
something like

Ports are named with the "port" attribute.  I think "name" is a much
more intuitive name for the name (and is consistent with parameter).

The attribute names "source" and "step" for binding inputs seem a poor
pair to me.  Both in fact identify the source.  "source-port" and
"source-step" would be better.

-- Richard