RE: Primary output port in p:viewport

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:57:05 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>
I think I just answered this to myself by reading the definitions in
section 2.3 again: yes, the output port will become primary in my
example.

But now I wonder... Section 2.3 says:

"If a step has a single output port and that port is explicitly marked
"primary='false'", or if a step has more than one output port and none
is explicitly marked as the primary, then the primary output port of
that step is undefined."

So is it right that the following:

results in both "one" and "two" being non-primary?