RE: Semantics of p:wrap

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:37:10 -0400
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>
Hi all,

I went over the steps that have the "match" option quickly, and all of
them are recursive, with the exception of p:delete, p:replace, and
p:string-replace, where recursion makes no sense.

Making p:wrap non-recursive would make the step behave differently than
the other steps. Also, because of symmetry (p:unwrap is recursive), I am
now also inclined to say that p:wrap should be recursive, too.