Re: Semantics of p:wrap

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 10:15:55 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> Making p:wrap non-recursive would make the step behave differently than
> the other steps. Also, because of symmetry (p:unwrap is recursive), I am
> now also inclined to say that p:wrap should be recursive, too.

Indeed. I wasn't trying to propose a change, I was just confused about
what the spec actually said. I agree that recursive behavior *is* what
was intended and I'll clarify the spec along those lines. And fix my
implementation :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | The important thing is not what the
http://nwalsh.com/            | author, or any artist, had in mind to