RE: Typo in content model of c:multipart?

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:10:37 -0500
To: <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

>   If I understand correctly the following sentence (from the current
> CR at http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#cv.multipart, in 7.1.10.2 Request
> Entity body conversion):
>
>     Each multipart body is represented by a c:body preceded by some
>     number of c:header elements. These preceding headers associated
>     with the body part in the multipart message.
>
> it corresponds to the content model:
>
>     <c:multipart
>       content-type? = string
>       boundary = string>
>         (c:header*,
>          c:body)+
>     </c:multipart>
>
> but is defined as (note the missing parens):
>
>     <c:multipart
>       content-type? = string
>       boundary = string>
>         c:header*,
>         c:body+
>     </c:multipart>
>
>   Have I missed something?

I ran into the very same problem today while implementing the multipart
support in our XProc processor. I think the content model should indeed
be (c:header*, c:body)+

Also, the sentence: "These preceding headers associated with the body
part in the multipart message" should probably read: "These preceding
headers ARE associated with the body part in the multipart message."