Re: XSLT: initial template

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:52:29 +0100
To: "Norman Walsh" <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Cc: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

2008/10/30 Norman Walsh wrote:

> Or do I missunderstand the question?

  No, you don't.  Let me check: I am well awake, I had enough coffee,
...  I have no excuse to have missed to one!  I won't post anymore
today, that's better for everyone.

  BTW, I tested it with Calabash 0.8.3, and for the following:

	     <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0">
		<xsl:template name="initial">

(just replaced the source input port with the option on a pipeline
that works), I get the following error:

    Error
      Either a source document or an initial template must be specified
    Error  : Pipeline failed: net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException:
Either a source document or an initial template must be specified

  Thanks again for the help,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/