Re: XSLT: initial template

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   I wonder if this has been discussed yet here (about XSLT 2.0
> features,) but cannot find it.  The current WD doesn't incude an
> initial-template option for the xslt step.  Is there a way to set the
> initial template?

Sure it does:

  The invocation of the transformation is controlled by the
  initial-mode and template-name options that set the initial mode
  and/or named template in the XSLT transformation where processing
  begins. It is a dynamic error (err:XC0056) if the specified initial
  mode or named template cannot be applied to the specified
  stylesheet.

Or do I missunderstand the question?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm