Re: XSLT: initial template

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:36:46 -0400
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
[...]
>   BTW, I tested it with Calabash 0.8.3, and for the following:
[...]
>     Error
>       Either a source document or an initial template must be specified
>     Error  : Pipeline failed: net.sf.saxon.s9api.SaxonApiException:
> Either a source document or an initial template must be specified

Yeah. I fixed this yesterday on the train. It'll be in 0.8.4 which might
go out this week.

P.S. Let's please move the calabash bug discussions to xproc-dev :-)

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | To probe a hole we first use a straight
http://nwalsh.com/            | stick to see how far it takes us. To