XSLT: initial template

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:05:59 +0100
To: "XProc Comments" <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

  Hi,

  I wonder if this has been discussed yet here (about XSLT 2.0
features,) but cannot find it.  The current WD doesn't incude an
initial-template option for the xslt step.  Is there a way to set the
initial template?

  I think that is an important feature of XSLT in the context of
XProc.  If one wants to use a stylesheet as a source of information,
an easy pattern is to use something similar to:

             <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0">
                <xsl:template name="initial">

  But if I am right, we have as for now to provide an unused input
document instead:

             <dummy/>
             <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0">
                <xsl:template match="/">