Dynamic @href value for p:document?

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:22:11 +0100
To: "XProc Comments" <public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org>

  Hi,

  I don't feel this list is the best one for this question, because I
guess what I'd like to achieve is possible with the current WD, but I
don't think there is any general-purpose XProc list yet.  And in case
this is not possible with the WD...

  I have document URIs in an XML document, and I would like to apply a
stylesheet over each one.  Something like the following (except that
p:document/@href doesn't accept an AVT):

    <!--
       Try to apply a stylesheet on each document referenced by
       matrix/@href.
    -->

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/