Re: p:log feels clunky

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:24:01 -0500
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org

I don't think those make any sense because there can be several input
and output streams and you would (presumably, at least) want different
log files for each.

| and of course input/output

That might be better. I don't recall why we made it an element off the
top of my head.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Convictions are more dangerous enemies
http://nwalsh.com/            | of truth than lies.-- Nietzsche