Re: XProc processor for C#

I'm currently working on a .NET XProc validator.  Once I have that done, I may then extend it to become an XProc execution engine.  We'll see.

Cheers, Tony.

----- Original Message -----
From: Pablo Montilla <melkor@odyssey.com.uy>
To: public-xml-processing-model-comments@w3.org
Sent: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:01:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: XProc processor for C#

Hello, I've started implementing a bare minimum xproc processor in C#.

I did a google search and found no one else doing something similar, so
I'm asking does anyone here know of any .NET xproc processor? It is a fun
project, but I'd rather contribute (and abuse) to someone else's code,
than reinvent the wheel.

If it is the case that I'm the only one in the .NET world interested in
this, are there any test suites that could help me check my implementation?

Many thanks,
Pablo

PS: Excuse my poor english!

--

Were it possible for us to see further than our knowledge reaches, and yet
little way beyond the outworks of our divination, perhaps we would then

Pablo Montilla
www.odyssey.com.uy

Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner
Miley Watts LLP
Experts In Data
+44 (79) 0543 9026
Data standards participant: genericode, ISO 20022 (ISO 15022 XML), UN/CEFACT, MDDL, FpML, UBL.
http://www.mileywatts.com/